Come to the calm of a well functioning brain.
This article is from Forbes, these people know how to present good ideas.
1. Good leaders motivate their teams to work toward a grand shared vision, but encourage the teams to adapt to change the world. A good example is Jeff Bezos of Amazon.
2. Even though good leaders are flexible they are opinionated. They can convince others to follow them into the unknown, even if they change their mind along the way.
3. Good leaders are ego free fighters. They work to combine different and diverse ways of thinking together.
4. Good leaders and teams are intellectually humble. They are willing to revise their viewpoint, even if they are stubborn. But they are also willing to change their view point.
5. The team and leader should have shared goals and diverging values.
6. To have cognitive diversity in the work place the team and leader should be supportive adversaries. The tension should be about the ideas and not personal.
7. The team should have an angelic troublemaker. This is the concept of being able to push us to see what we need to see and go further than we think we can go. This creates progress.
8. And finally, there should be skeptical optimists. This idea is that a better future is possible. However, the skeptical piece is not taking everything at face value.
LENS neurofeedback helps to make the world a clearer place.
Hello, I am a psychotherapist that has been trained in the art of neurofeedback. This science helps to heal the brain of trauma. I am dedicated to helping people heal.