Come to the calm of a well functioning brain.
Most of us have heard the myth that we only use 10% of our brain. Is part of this myth related to the idea that we want to be super human and that we will find a way to open up the other 90%. Do savants have the skill to open up the other areas that we wish to connect with? With brain scans we are finding that just tapping your finger or listening to music creates a whole cascade of neural impulses to fire. This means that we use the majority of the brain daily.
When the brain has been damaged with concussions, dementia, or strokes the results can be devastating. However, the parts of the brain that is undamaged can still function. We are an amazing mechanism, with 100 billion nerve cells, and the ability to still work under adverse conditions.
LENS neurofeedback can open up, in a gentle and effective way, the neurons that have been damaged. This system is proven to help, even with extreme cases. This system uses the cascade of impulses to heal the areas of the brain that are damaged.
Leave a Reply.
Hello, my name is Dana Lee Collins M.A.,L.P.C. I am a psychotherapist that has been trained in the art of neurofeedback. This science helps to heal the brain of trauma. I am dedicated to helping people heal.