Come to the calm of a well functioning brain.
Would you like to help your children with their questions about all of the recent events? Here is some information from On Our Sleeves.
1. Take time to talk. Take time to learn about the recent events. Take time to listen, aware of their concerns. Then be empathetic, this is a way of walking beside them.
2. Let them know that you will be available to talk some more.
3. Encourage them to share their feelings. Be careful when you are feeling horrified or extremely upset. Tell them that your concerned or worried.
4 .Reassure them that you are here to protect and keep them safe.
5. Know that it is OK to not have all of the answers.
6. Focus on the good.
7. Avoid talking badly about certain groups.
LENS neurofeedback can help with all of the anxiety and depression going around. It will help you to feel better.
Hello, my name is Dana Lee Collins M.A.,L.P.C. I am a psychotherapist that has been trained in the art of neurofeedback. This science helps to heal the brain of trauma. I am dedicated to helping people heal.