Come to the calm of a well functioning brain.
Here is some more information from Scott Barry Kaufman and his article in Scientific American. His equation is, The quieter the ego=The stronger one's best self emerges.
This is the Quiet Ego Scale that he created.
1. I often pay attention when I am doing things.
2. I don't do jobs or tasks automatically, I am aware of what I am doing.
3. I don't rush through activities without being really attentive to them.
4. I feel a connection to all living things.
5. I feel a connection with strangers.
6. I feel a connection to people of other races.
7. Before criticizing somebody, I try to imagine how I would feel if I were in their place.
8. When I'm upset at someone, I usually try to put myself in his or her shoes for a while.
9. I try to look at everybody's side of a disagreement before I make a decision.
10. I find it easy to see things from another person's point of view.
11. For me, life has been a continuous process of learning , changing, and growth.
12. I think it is important to have new experiences that challenge how you think about yourself and the world.
13. I have the sense that I have developed a lot as a person over time.
14. When I think about it, I have really improved a lot as a person over the years.
If you found yourself nodding your head to these ideas, then you are working in the right direction. We all are working towards a more aware existence. This helps us to become more aware.
LENS neurofeedback can create an awareness. After treating myself yesterday, I could feel a new lightness and peace. Come and try it out.
Hello, my name is Dana Lee Collins M.A.,L.P.C. I am a psychotherapist that has been trained in the art of neurofeedback. This science helps to heal the brain of trauma. I am dedicated to helping people heal.